Monday, July 14, 2014

13 Things Homebodies Say And What They Actually Mean

http://thoughtcatalog.com/christopher-hudspeth/2014/07/13-things-homebodies-say-and-what-they-actually-mean/

I have spent a good part of my life creating a living environment that I feel comfortable in. Everything I need to live and entertain myself is right here. I have toilet facilities and access to a fridge, stove, microwave, washer and drying and a yard to sit in to watch the stars. I am surrounded by a collection of things I love. I have a great companion in the Admiral. I try to grow flowers every year without success (in fact I will be committing flower bed genocide tomorrow)

So when I saw this article it really hit home, which is just where I would rather be than anywhere else right now. I hate when I HAVE to go out to buy groceries or run other tedious errands. On the other hand I enjoy house chores. The vacuum cleaner is my friend.

 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Introverts are so misunderstood, LOL! But one thing I never do is bail on plans already made. That shows a total lack of class. If you make 'em in the first place, keep 'em.

Kal said...

I hear you. That is why I have 'a book' If it's in 'the book' I have to go. Just suck it up, buttercup.

Wings1295 said...

I could have written this and I definitely have said some of these.