Saturday, July 12, 2014

Adventures In The Cave Of Cool

 
The power gird went down in my neighborhood for about 45 minutes because of the heat. I thought I was going to lose my mind without internet access. Currently loading shows onto the ipad just so I have something to watch if the WiFi goes down again. You have no idea how much I was twitching to amuse myself for that 45 minutes. Then the power came back on and I found that I hadn't seen this week's episode of 24 yet. It just got lost in everything else I watched last week. I giggled like a little girl to see it sitting there. I also realized that I have NO PLAN or skills to survive for very long once the power goes off. For all my talk I will just be food for zombies once the apocalypse arrives.

2 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

As a personal exercise I've been without my phone this week. All that means is I've spent more time on my desktop. Go figure.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Do you need to go to Internet Anonymous?