Sunday, July 13, 2014

Coming Soon Monster High Styling Head

Just when I think I am out, the Monster High dolls pull me back in. I also have to have the Styling Head. Look at that plastic bell jar that you can place over the head once you have customized it. That just hits me where I live. I love the insane number of accessories that comes with this piece. I have to have it. It also freaking glows in the dark. I can't wait to see how they package it up.
 



I am not a fan of the Freaky Fusion characters. They just left me cold.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I remember when Barbie had a "styling head" like this! You go, guy.

Kal said...

My sister had that head. I think there was one for the Bionic Woman. When I was a kid I traded my sister for her Bionic Woman and the Bionic Woman beauty parlour with looked more like a science lab.