Monday, July 14, 2014

Fun Times Around Casa Cal

We had a bit of wind last night and the heavy branches caused one of my favorite trees came partially down. Two years ago I thought we had taken care of the heavier upper branches but I guess we didn't do enough. Part of my beautiful fence was wrecked too. The boys are coming tomorrow to take care of this. I just hope they don't strip the remaining trees too much because I like how much coverage we get from them. I do worry in every storm because the sway always seems too much for the branches to take. Yesterday, it actually was too much.










 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Jeez, it really did a number on your fence. Will the boys fix that too?

Kal said...

Yup. And I fixed and painted that fence last year.

DrGoat said...

Nature had different plans for your fence. We've been having a lot of that around here too.

Kal said...

Fuck nature. I am taking steps to mitigate the problem. No 30 year old fence is going to stop me...dag nabbit.