Thursday, July 10, 2014

Getting That Craving Today

I have not been eating very well all week. I have between tinkering around with my meds and have been experiencing ravenous eating binges and some pretty uncomfortable nightmares that seem to continue after I get up to pee and get back to sleep. It's like my brain used a bookmark so that I didn't lose my place through all the unpleasantness. I hate the dreams you remember. Those are always the ones that mess with you the most. I have been having those kinds of dreams while feeling like I am gaining instead of losing weight. That is a feeling I can't deal with right now. I need to keep losing weight for my sanity.

So tonight I am resisting the urge to go crazy on the carbs. Maybe one bowl of raisin bran cereal. But what I REALLY am craving are these ROCKY ROAD bars. I ordered them many times by the BOX but they are becoming harder and harder to find on the Internet. Do they sell them in your area? Do you see them by the box at your big chain stores? If you do, maybe we can talk deal. I need a supply man and I need it badly. Will you be my chocolate bar pusher? If this works out we should talk about bubble gum cigars. You know the exotic ones I like.


I will pay for all product and shipping but wondered how much a better deal I could get this way than the usual screwing I suffer dealing with companies on the Internet. Maybe all my networking has some value. I would very much like to test that theory and am willing to send someone something interesting from Canada in return. Something you always wanted to try. I wouldn't ask but they don't sell these bars in Canada. I have talked to the company and they only sell in certain US states. It's a shame because they are delicious and I would kick a toddler for one right now.

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't help with the supply but I absolutely love the phrase "I would kick a toddler for one". Good luck!

DrGoat said...

I'll take a look this weekend. They sell those here I think.