Saturday, July 26, 2014

Lady Zorro?


She reminds me of the Queen of Swords, who, incidentally, had the WORST DISGUISE of them all. In a town with only two women in it, a strange vigilante for justice appears. She happens to have the body type and FACE AND HAIR of one of those two girls. However, none of the men in the sleepy Mexican village can figure that she IS the Queen of Swords. How does she keep foiling their schemes? Why are they not smarter than that? I just want to shoot myself every time I watch an episode of this show because she fools me every time with that lingerie mask. It makes NO SENSE but I watch because there are sword fights and evil Spaniards. I am a sucker for watching them Evil Spaniards fail.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks truly awful. I would totally watch that!

Kal said...

It's pretty addictive. And horrible.

Unknown said...

After playing that clip, YouTube has now suggested loads of episodes for me. Looks like I'm not getting much done in the next couple of days.

Kal said...

I hope you can walk away from the madness. One or two episode should give you the point. I admire you taking the chance.