Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Evil That Is Mr Peanut Mega Image Blizzard

 
My brother: Mr. Peanut is gay. He's a nut. Where is Mrs. Peanut?!
 
Me:*in my head* Maybe he's just a high functioning sociopath?
 
 
'MAYBE' A high functioning sociopath?

 
You can actually read this booklet by going HERE.
 




 
Nothing worse than the propaganda of the Peanut.
 
 
This vehicle looks perfect for roaming the post apocalyptic wastelands.


 

 
If you notice, there is no heart in his chest.



 





 
 
I know Mr. Peanut had a lot to do with taking Annette's virginity after Walt Disney lost big in a poker game.



 
I do enjoy peanuts and other members of the nut family but Mr Peanut himself has always creeped me out. Maybe it's his look. Maybe it's his role as a capitalist robber baron that I object to the most. And I have another question. When you take your picture with the guy in the Mr Peanut costume, does the guy in the costume smile? (You are suppose to answer - "WHAT guy in the costume?")
 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I met him once at a local parade and while i did like him there was a serious dark and sinister undertone with him for sure.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I've always suspected that Mr Peanut and the Monopoly capitalist guy are related somehow.

csmith2884 said...

I suspect Mrs. Peanut is in the jar by the toaster. When he drinks he can be mean with that cane, and a monocle is know to give poor depth perception. Next thing you know, someone has a cracked shell.

Jeremy [Retro] said...

that guy has the biggest nut, that i ever did see.

Mike D. said...

Now that he's voiced by Bill Hader former SNL cast member... I like him much better.

profsafety said...

I'd never trust a man (or a nut) that wears sprats but no pants.