Friday, August 15, 2014

Invisble Man In Robe From Funko

 
At that ten dollar price point these look great. I will get all four since the Invisible Man and the Creature from The Black Lagoon are my favorite of the classic movie monsters. Funko has many other figures that interest me including these colorful POP figures from the October movie, The Book of Life. I planned to just collect the Funko superheroes but since I've gotten the Booberry and other non-heroic figures, I have already broken the seal.
 
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Am looking forward to those monsters too.

Kal said...

They look great and I like the packaging too. Will look nice on display.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Timely as I was just listening to an interview with the art director of Book of Life, and I'm planning to talk about a Gillman action figure next week on Geek Fallout.

Kal said...

Oh sure you were. I am giving you all your idea. Book of Life does look good. I love the whole Day of the Dead motif.

joe ackerman said...

k. I'm going out & getting me one of them Invisible Man figures. . .