Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Matador Is Still Awesome

 
I can't believe what is coming on this show because I haven't believed a single thing I have seen so far. And I love it. This show from the El Ray network is television gold. It's not only a spy story, but it's a sports story, a gangster story, a love story, a family story, a drug lord story and now I HOPE a little bit of Indiana Jones. You would think it doesn't know what it wants to be. But I think this show knows EXACTLY how goofy it is. It just doesn't matter when things are so entertaining.

I don't know if Robert Rodriquez is crazy or if he is laughing at me for buying everything he is trying to sell me. I know this show is bad for me but I can't let go. On Tuesday night I wait for the torrent to show up. I can't get to this show early enough.



4 comments:

DrGoat said...

There was a movie with Pierce Brosden called Matador. It was pretty good, recommend it.

Kal said...

Does he play soccer though?

DrGoat said...

No. He kills people. Almost as good.

Kal said...

Well okay. I need a movie to watch anyways. My selection in my download files have never been skimpier. Damn dog days of summer.