Saturday, August 16, 2014

My Bad

I sent a message to my cousin on her birthday and now people in my family are freaking out. Okay, maybe I gossiped just a bit and told one cousin another cousin was a nightmare at a recent family reunion (which I did not attend). These of course are the same people who haven't talked to me in DECADES. Damn, someone cares an awful lot about what I think. Give me a break.

It's offensive to me that you bother my mother with this bullshit. It's my fault I wrote in the wrong Facebook box but what she told me was her impression of someone else's behavior. Something she got a pretty good look at over the ten days she was in Manitoba.

Again, I should have shut up, but I didn't. I am unpredictable like that. I can't be expect to say, do or think the right thing at anytime of the day or night. I am a dangerous wildcard. GAH.

All she is doing is giving me material to goof on. That's all. It's like a troll who doesn't like my blog. (Luckily I have only had two of those in the life of my blog), I could care less what you hate. I only care about what I like. I am selfish that way. Did I mention the thing about me being a wildcard, yet.

 

5 comments:

j-swin said...

It's been my experience that people (especially family) don't want to have any contact until shit talk has come into play. Then they're all up in a roar.

Kal said...

That's it exactly.

Nick Ward said...

My family have grown to accept the fact my foot often finds it way into my mouth. I'm lucky I guess.

Unknown said...

Nobody gets the wrong end of the stick like family.

Kal said...

But that's the thing. They aren't even family. I could care if they were but I haven't seen or talked to them in DECADES.