Friday, August 8, 2014

The Are Calling It A GUSTNADO??

That is the stupidest fucking name I have ever heard. You are WEATHER SCIENTISTS, come up with a better freaking term. We already have all the 'nadoes' we need with TORNADOES and SHARKNADOES so you gotta try harder to explain something that was pretty terrifying for the brief time it was happening. I sat and watched with the cat and waited for something to break. Good thing the car was in the garage. Do I know how to predict weather or don't I? I saw this one coming and they all called me MAD. But who is the crazy one now, bitches? WHO'S THE CRAZY ONE NOW??


 
These are from the heart of the storm in Airdrie
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You were born to be a meteorologist.

Kal said...

Among many things that the Man keeps me from becoming - Astronaut, Magician, Saint, Condiment designer.