Monday, September 8, 2014

I Am Already Collecting Images For Halloween

 
I have given much thought to what I plan to do this October. Everyone picks a theme and tries to maintain it throughout the 31 days. In the past you will remember these classic October themes.

Carved Pumpkins
 
 
Ben Cooper Masks
 
 
What I Fear

 
The Strange And Unusual
 
 
This year I think I will focus on Halloween Toys or maybe regular foods that take on Halloween change in packaging or formula for the Halloween season. These have always fascinated me. I wonder if the company's do make a profit during this time to make any change worthwhile.




 
Also if anyone knows of a good group to join, let me know. I look forward to having extra eyes on the Cave of Cool during October. Then the people can really see me work my magic.
 

8 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

And I'm trying to MAKE images for Halloween!

Kal said...

Oh aren't you special. We can't can't DO, we COLLECT and show off the sweat of others.

It's pathetic I know but it's all I got.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Think of yourself as a "curator," Cal. Like at a museum or art gallery. Seems less leechy that way, doesn't it?

Dr. Theda said...

We are looking forward to your Holiday posts.....

Kal said...

Leechy??? OMG...do you think I am leechy?

I throw in original content. I write my own captions and my titles.

I don't have a writing team.

I am live. There is no film.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Gawd, you're so sensitive. Of course your original content is great! I was talking about the images you curate of other people's work.

Wings1295 said...

I am hoping September and October go by nice and slow!!!

Kal said...

Sensitive, who is sensitive? Maybe you are the sensitive one? It's her, right?

See what I did there, that's called a BIT.