Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I Can Wait


You all look at this as being akin to having a superpower but it's not that at all. It will be a burden with your own metabolism powering your cyber slavery. I have frustrations getting my IPad to do what I need it to do the most so how do you think when I have similar disappointment with my human computer implants? Especially when said implants don't give me super strength or the power of teleportation? Forget it. I don't need to know my death to the exact millisecond because someone will find someway to 'jack' my system and it will be nothing but upload delays and frozen screens. Plus there is some information no person should have access too, especially about yourself. Unless, AGAIN, I need to monitor my anger lest I turn into the Hulk.

Can't Apple just let us enjoy the tech we have now without coming out with essentially the same product year after year? Why not work on maybe making my old product easier to synch up with my PC so I can move files like movies, TV shows and graphic novels from one to the other and back again. Where is the intuitive function? Why can't Siri do this for me just because I ask her to do so nicely. She loves me, that search program. I can tell by how quickly she answers my requests.

4 comments:

j-swin said...

how do you expect them to make "oodles" of money from the masses. our gadgets are the opiate of the 21st century, we need to learn how to unplug.

j-swin said...

and yes, i recognize the irony...

Kal said...

I hear ya. I both love and hate my enslaver.

Chase March said...

I agree. We don't need this. Apple will turn us all into Cybermen. Scary!