Monday, September 8, 2014

Me Meme

It Must Be Monday...

1. What's your middle name? - Bobo the Bear
2. What are you listening to right now? - HAIM
3. What was the last thing you ate? - Ritz crackers
4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? - I don't like the phone
5. Do you drink? - vodka
6. Do you smoke? - little of the 'old toby' every now and then
7. What is the first thing you noticed in someone? - eyes, smiles, profiles
8. What is your hair color? - auburn
9. What is your eye color? - blue within blue like the Fremen on Arrakis.
10. Do you wear contacts/glasses? - glasses
11. Dogs or cats? - kitties
12. What's your favorite animal? - Tiger
13. What's your favorite television show? - The Strain, Hell On Wheels, Matador
14. What's your favorite movie? - Legends of the Fall
15. What's your favorite band/singer? - Shirley Manson/10,000 Maniacs
16. How old are you? 49
17. Do you have a crush on anyone? -oh yeh - how could I not. She is magnificent.
18. What's your sexual orientation? - heteroooooooo
19. What's your favorite color? Pan Am Blue
20. What was your most embarrassing moment? - pooped my pants in sixed grade
21. Do you ever wish you were someone else? - Batman or George Clooney but not George Clooney as Batman.
22. What were you like when you were a kid? - strange and too smart for my own good
23. What would your dream house be like? - Arctic Lair on a volcanic island
24. What last made you laugh? - puppies
25. What is your favorite word? - poodle
26. What is your least favorite word? - ointment
27. What turns you on? - smart people who are playful and who at least TRY to get the joke
28. What turns you off? - bullies
29. What is your star sign? - Gemini
30. What are your favorite books? - 'Dune'
31. Do you have any siblings? 1 Sister - we hate each other
32. Do you like to dance? - I am graceful like a gazelle
33. What is your definition of cheating? - starts in the heart
34. Have you ever cheated on someone? - never - I have some honor and integrity
35. Do you regret anything? - I regret everything
36. Do you have any phobias? - losing my memories and knowledge
37. Ever broken any bones? - no
38. Ever come close to death? - I live in his waiting room
39. What is your religion, if any? Jedi
40. Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist? - when ordered to by the judge
41. Are looks important in a relationship? - only that she likes my looks and finds me funny
42. Are you more like your mom or your dad? - I hope a bit of both
43. What is your favorite season? - Winter
44. Do you have any tattoos? - no, I am not one of those 'hip' kids
45. Do you have any piercings? - no
46. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? - 4
47. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? - Batgirl, Hermione Granger
48. Who is your celebrity crush? - Selena Gomez
49. Are you a virgin? - not since I met your momma
50. Do you get jealous easily? - I can
51. What is your favorite type of food? - garlic stuffed olives
52. Do you ever want to get married? - If anyone ever loved me that much
53. Who was your first kiss with? - Tara Crandall
54. Have you ever been cheated on? - emotionally
55. What is your idea of the perfect date? - falling asleep together without sex
56. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? - introvert but once was extroverted
57. Do you believe in aliens or life on other planets? - yes. we can't be the best this Universe can come up with.
58. What talent do you wish you'd been born with? - musical ability but I can sing
59. What is your saddest memory? - The death of my father.
60. Do you believe in love at first sight? - yes
61. Do you believe in soul mates? - yes
62. Have you ever dyed your hair? - no
63. Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you? - yes
64. Would you go against your moral code for money? - I have my price
65. What are three things most people don't know about you? - I have been shot at, I have been to the North Pole, I know one really famous person personally
66. Who are you jealous of? - anyone in love
67. Do you sleep with a stuffed toy? - he sleeps with me
68. How long was your longest relationship? - 6 years but we were friends only - never will love anyone more than her
69. Is the glass half empty or half full? - usually full, then spilled, then empty
70. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you? - say something nice about me
71. Who is your most loyal friend? - The Admiral
72. Are you in a relationship? - no, ha ha, have you MET ME?
73. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her? - laughter
74. Are you a bad person? - Bad to the bone, baby
75. Are you a lover or a fighter? I would fight for my love but I would rather trick you into losing a fight, like the Doctor would do.
76. What did you do on your last birthday? Chicken wings and pool
77. What is your favorite quote and why? - 'The world is not enough but it is such a perfect place to start, my love."
78. If your best friend died, what would you do? - suffer greatly then take my revenge
79. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? - Denise
80. If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do? make a nice sammich and wait
81. What is the strangest dream you've ever had? Tom Cruise liked my pitch for a Hello Kitty movie
82. Are you happier single or in a relationship? Single - people are too complicated
83. Who were you in a past life? No one famous
84. What is your happiest childhood memory? - Europe
85. Have you ever experienced unrequited love? Everyday
86. Have you ever had an imaginary friend? Many
87. If you were the president, what would you do? - drone the shit out of ISIS
88. What is your ideal career? - teaching, writing
89. What is your political affiliation? - progressive
90. Are you conservative or liberal? -liberal
91. Is the male or female body closest to perfection? - female, you can bring life
92. Do you like kissing in public? - yeh
93. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change? - my loneliness
94. Where would you like to live? - where I do now
95. Where would you go on your dream vacation? - cabin in the mountains
96. Describe yourself in one word. - magical
97. Describe yourself in one sentence. - Love me and I will adore you forever.

 

3 comments:

j-swin said...

Who's the famous person you know and what's "old Toby"?

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"heterooooooo" is my new word of the day!

Unknown said...

Funnily enough, that's a similar answer I give when asked if I am in a relationship.