Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Oh Wicked Tuna - I Just Can't Quit You

Wicked Tuna North vs South is everything that is wrong with America but I can't look away. The editing is whip quick and when you add the music and see those big tuna get pulled into the boat?  Well that is fishin' heaven. They hyped up this North/South rivalry beyond any reason but that's what 'scripted reality' television does best.

 
I have something about watching these little boats fight each other for the Giant Bluefin Tuna. Nothing better to watch first thing in the morning. Even the weigh in and price they get for the fish is exciting to watch. And I got three of them in the hopper. Life is good.

The Southern Hillbillies are serious about their fishing and the technology is pretty efficient for catching most of the 200 Tuna available due to quota.

I hate myself for knowing this much about east coast tuna fishing and grading Tuna for market. I am never very far off on the value of each individual Tuna. Don't hate me. I enjoy it.

No comments: