Monday, September 22, 2014

Quick Clips


Z Nation is still abysmal but I keep watching because there is nothing better on Friday nights. It's really a case of Walking Dead light. This show is just a travelogue of the worst of the USA after a zombie outbreak with a problem of the week to challenge our intrepid group. It's a good thing I don't care about any of these characters so they can kill off anyone they want too and I won't even miss them.

If I go into the Apple Store and ask for some help with my IPad will they be able to help me or will I get arrested after becoming frustrated with their lack of knowledge and light fire to the store?

I am looking into getting into fencing again if the local club holds an adult only night.


COPS is still the best way to wake up on a Sunday morning. I have watched that show for more than half my life. That is sick but I love that show as much as I love my fishing shows. The original reality television program.

 
Damn I love Heartland. What a nice family drama on the CBC. Reminds me of those other great family shows that made it so great to be Sunday Night around our place growing up. Nothing too violent or busy to keep your mind occupied. After a nice bath there was nothing that relaxed you more than Heartland, or Anne of Green Gables, or The Magical World Of Disney or any of the other Sunday night CBC shows that they have shown over the decades.
 
Anyone who loves Canada needs to watch the Amazing Race Canada so see how great this country really is. I have to say I was very happy with season two's winners and the Canadian centric challenges they put the contestant through. I hope this show becomes a summer tradition in this country.
 
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I am SO PISSED OFF WITH CTV right now, I could just scream. They moved the finale from the regular Tuesday night slot to last Saturday and I MISSED IT. I was out of town and didn't see any ads advertising a new time slot. I was expecting to watch it tonight and now I'm so mad I could chew tin and spit nails, as they say. However, I found on the schedule that it's repeating next Saturday afternoon so I will watch it then. Having to search for the info online about why it isn't on tonight caused me to learn who won, of course, so even that suspense has been denied me. But I can't complain, because I was cheering for them anyway! Yay!

CTV, may you burn in hell.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Kal said...

I almost missed it too. They really screwed the pooch by moving it to another time. They gave into American shows in that timeslot when it doesn't matter that we see the new US shows. We wanted the end of our Amazing Race. It should have been first choice. Then NEXT week make room for two episodes of whatever yankee crap will waste my time until I drop it.

Yeh, good on the hippies. I loved those kids. I would like to see them tackle the big Amazing Race or Big Brother Canada or Survivor.