Monday, September 8, 2014

Tuesdays From The Toybox Image Blizzard

 
 
I have been on the hunt for these outfits that came with the original pirate figures. I love the way they are packaged and I especially love all the accessories that you get with each set.
 

 
 
 
You can read my entire post about this line HERE. You can see the small part of this line that I have. These were among my favorite toys as a kid. Pirate twins with hook hands and a peg leg captain. Doesn't get any better than that.
 
 
 
I also have this loose outfit but it's complete.
 



 
The Holy Grail piece of the line is the Glow in the Dark Captain Kidd figure. I used to keep mine in my bedroom light during the day so that he glowed all night long.
 


















 
 












 
 

4 comments:

Timothy S. Brannan said...

The one above with Catwoman and Batgirl.

It's like Batgirl is thinking "I am getting really sick of your shit Catwoman."

Timothy S. Brannan said...

oops that is a another Batgirl.

Still, maybe it is Mego Batgirl looking down on Bruce Timm Batgirl.

david_b said...

LOVE the Bruce Timm Batgirl. Always.

That foreign Joe vehicle would be super for my vintage Captain Action and Action Boy.., will need to snap that up.

Thanks for the great pics today, Kal.

Kal said...

I love that Adventure Team Joe and how he wears his sidearm.