Friday, October 3, 2014

Spider-Gwen Collection






 










 
 
I just read the one-shot that introduced spider-like powers to Gwen Stacey. I guess I am not the only one who really enjoyed the story because I just read online that she might get more stories written about her and her role in some part of the Marvel Universe will be expanded.
 
 
If you remember, Spider-Girl, the daughter of Peter Parker and MJ was a What If story that was turned into a regular series that lasted over a hundred issues and created a whole different continuity around her and the future of the Marvel Universe.
 

4 comments:

Mike D. said...

I loved Spider girls universe

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah! Why not? More power to her.

Kal said...

Sounds like you could take it or leave it Debra. So jaded.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh me of little faith.