Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Today Is The Six Year Anniverary Of The Cave Of Cool

On September 21st, 2008 I started this blog with little vision, other than to write about the thing I found interesting. I really had no illusion that anyone would ever read my balloon juice. But read they did and I am thankful for every follower and especially those who comment on a regular basis. Your continued validation is all that keeps me going some days.
 
 
Total Posts - 27,678
Followers - 627
 
 
 
 Celebrate with me with a nice cigar.
 

15 comments:

j-swin said...

Thats awesome, Kal! Keep up the great work. You keep posting them and we'll keep commenting!

TotusMel said...

Happy Anniversary! I may not comment often, but know I'm reading your 'balloon juice" on a daily basis, so thanks for that!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Happy 6th Blogoversary, Cal! May this blog have many, many more! It is always consistently funny, entertaining and worth reading!

Jeremy [Retro] said...

I have been enjoying your site for a long time and say... thank you for sharing your world with me... it's okay I am going to be selfish... :)

Happy 6th boss, you are always welcome in all our homes.

Jeremy

Wings1295 said...

Happy Anniversary, Congrats on the mileston and HOLY CRAP that is a lot of posts!!!

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Congrats Man!

david_b said...

Congratulations sir. A wonderful run thus far.

Onward.

DrGoat said...

Been a fan for several years and no regrets. Honored to call you friend of another mother and country.

DrGoat said...

PS I'll take one of those green 'ceegars' please.

Timothy S. Brannan said...

Congrats!

Mike D. said...

Keep the flags flying

Sam G said...

Happy Anniversary Cal!

mrgoberg said...

Thanks for six years of that thing you do, Cal!

Unknown said...

Well done sir! I visit your site every morning and enjoy it with the day's first cup of coffee.

Simon B said...

Congrats on the milestone, Brother Cal! Keep up the great work my friend.