Saturday, December 13, 2014

Jupiter Ascending - New Trailer



What a difference a fresh trailer makes. When I saw the first trailer for Jupiter Ascending I thought it was a mess. Channing Tatum seemed like, well, Channing Tatum, only he was Channing Tatum in SPACE. I didn't buy it for a second. Then you add one dangerous flying lizard guy, give me more of a kickass backstory and I am all over this one like a monkey on a cupcake. Sean Bean is a nice touch even though I know he will die because Sean Bean ALWAYS dies. Mila Kunis never lets me down so this one should be fun.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I wasn't intrigued by it at first either but then I learned Eddie Redmayne is in it.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I'm skill skeptical. Sure the effects look good. But I feel like I can see the seams to easily with the escapist romantic changeling fantasy for the girls and lots of action for the guys.

The trailer looks clunky to me, but maybe the full narrative will be better. I'll certainly keep my ear to the ground on this one.

Michael Lynn P. said...

I'm looking forward to it. I hope it will be good, if anything it will look really nice. I of course am excited for the Jupiter Ascending Pop figures. lol Go figure.