Sunday, December 14, 2014

Where Are These Guys In The Collection Of Cool??

 
One of the strangest parts of my action figure collection is found in the fact that I have NO toys in my collections from the movie DUNE. I loved that move. It was the movie that turned me onto the book which lead to DUNE becoming my all time favorite novel. You would think these would be a no-brainer. When the movie came out in 1984, I was more into comic book collecting than action figure collecting. These toys are the next on my Holy Grail file.
 




 

2 comments:

DrGoat said...

Dune stuff is hard to find without going to Ebay and getting lucky. I had a spice scout about 20 years back, but I didn't realize how scarce they were and it got away from me. That worm is in the holy grail category.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

From what I hear, yes.