Friday, January 2, 2015

Avengers - Age of Ultron Concept Art


 
It's too bad that the movie had to leave a bad taste in my mouth with their 'trailer before the trailer' that was released today. All THAT trailer was doing was telling me about the REAL new trailer that will come out in ten days during some bullshit college football game. I will NOT be making that appointment TV. I can wait until the ten seconds after it is aired to watch it online, away from the game. If you don't know what I am talking about watch this. GAH! No. Screw that. Why would I show something so decidedly UNCOOL?? Here is the UK extended trailer which I bet will be just like the US trailer released next week. You don't need to oversell it here boys. Less is definitely more. Now go away until May. Thank you.
  


Bonus to James Spader who seems to 'get' Ultron like no one I have ever seen. I get it now. Stupid robots. Why is it always with the robots? Do you know one that didn't turn evil? It's a logical progression of their programming to see us as a threat. And without an offswitch that makes even your toaster deadly. All robots are bad. R2D2 doesn't count because he's special. He's a droid. Whole different animal.

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

And who hasn't figured out that Black Widow can wield Mjolnir?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

If she be worthy. Plus she doesn't have to show that hers are biggest. We know.

csmith2884 said...

I love the look when Captain almost moves it.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh she be worthy alright. That's the point! The last person you'd think of.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Exactly the point of that scene. If her OR she be worthy? In the comic book Cap and Hulk had been able to lift the hammer because at the time it judged them worthy.