Friday, January 2, 2015

I Know That Saying This Will Make Some People's Head Explode

But pausing long enough to take some snaps of your kid stepping on a dog is not good parenting, Sarah Palin. You should have that dog taken away, as well as the kid. I will feel bad when little Trigger falls down the well and the dog doesn't tell anyone about it for days and days. Maybe a kid who it probably a little shaky on his feet shouldn't be on a moving floor mat....especially near a countertop or hard kitchen floor. But what do I know? Kids and dogs can heal from most any minor injury. Unless it's the spine than all bets are off. But I am not a vet either so what do I know? Nuttin' that's what. Sarah Palin for President For LIFE. She's a fighter for everyone's rights. The right of a child to step on a living creature and the right of that animal to take the abuse without complaint. I think this dog knows he is on borrowed time as well. One walk to the woods too many and you just don't come home in that family. But what do I know? I never shot a dog either. Damn, I am so uninformed about everything.

 
 

3 comments:

DrGoat said...

No sense in beating a dead horse. Sarah and most of her family are deranged and as enlightened as a bag of hammers.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I know...but I needed to get one off my chest or spine as it were. Like that dog that family is working my last nerve.

Mike D. said...

Airheads is what they are...yes i agree the dog needs a new less abusive home. This is not cute...it's an example of animal torture. Like what we see on that facebooks