Sunday, January 25, 2015

Monster High Originals

 
The original Monster High BFFs are still as fierce as they were on the first day of school! This set is an instant collection with six favorites included together for the first time: fangtastic Draculaura, daughter of Dracula; fierce Clawdeen Wolf, daughter of The Werewolf; voltageous Frankie Stein, daughter of Frankie Stein; regal Cleo de Nile, daughter of the Mummy; fintastic Lagoona Blue, daughter of the Sea Monster; and gore-geous Ghoulia Yelps, daughter of the zombies. Each wears her signature outfit fans will recognize from the web and DVD. To-die-for accessories and iconic touches celebrate their freaky flaws even more. This is the only set where you can find Lagoona Blue and Ghoulia Yelps in their original fashions!
 
This is one of the exact kind of sets that my father would have looked for early in time for my June birthday. Even though I have all of these but the original CLEO, I would love them all together in a package like this. I also thought my beloved Abbey was one of the first line but apparently she wasn't. Guess I don't know everything about Monster High dolls like I thought I did.
 
 

No comments: