Monday, January 5, 2015

The Next Fifty

 
51. Ever wished you were someone else?

Not really. I like who I am. I just wish more people who actually know me did as well.

52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?

I wish I was closer to friends and family. I really am the forgotten one. Most of it is my fault I assume, but there has to be someone out there who thinks I am worthy of some redemption.

53. Favourite makeup brand?

Something that gives me a springtime glow.

54. Favourite store?

Any store that has lots of selection.

55. Favourite blog?

This one of course. I am proud of the content and effort these past 7 or so years. It's a real accomplishment to collect and post as much as I have. To some it may seem a waste but blogging literally saved my life.


56. Favourite colour?

Blue within blue, like the eyes on Arrakis

57. Favourite food?

Garlic stuffed garlic olives, lobster, steak, pizza

58. Last thing you ate?

Bread and cheese.

59. First thing you ate this morning?

Bowl of Captain Crunch cereal.

60. Ever won a competition? For what?

Have more bowling trophies than any other type of trophy or award. Some for acting and some during my time with Air Cadets. I was quite accomplished in my youth. I was into everything and got to do many fascinating things as a kid.

61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?

I was always able to talk my way out of any accusations.

62. Been arrested? For what?

I was going to say breaking your Momma's hymen but that wasn't funny or true or a crime.

63. Ever been in love?

I fall in love everyday.

64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?

I was so wanted to kiss Tara while her parents were out of the house. I took hours to go from the chair I was sitting in to the couch she was on. Finally kissed her, then Killdozer came on and her parents came home. I watched Killdozer then rode my bike around the base all night because I was in love...with her, not Killdozer though Killdozer was a very close second.



65. Are you hungry right now?

For affection? For fruit roll-ups? I am hungry for both.

66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?

My few tumblr friends are awesome. My facebook friends are great. So much better than real people. Virtual people are better than no people at all.

67. Facebook or Twitter?

I do like Facebook.

68. Twitter or Tumblr?

Tumblr - Twitter suppresses my creativity.

69. Are you watching tv right now?

No, listening to Stern while doing other stuff.

70. Names of your bestfriends?

I have no friends. No one seeks out my company. I have nothing to offer other humans. I really am a sad piece of work.

71. Craving something? What?

Nothing. I have everything I need right here. I crave reliability. Nothing ever changes or needs to change.

72. What colour are your towels?

Pre or post crime scene?

72. How many pillows do you sleep with?

Never can have too many pillows. I am like a Sultan with my pillows.

73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?

Maybe five but two of them are of me.


75. Favourite animal?

The domesticated housecat. They have real personalities and roll with my speed unlike a dog who only has one speed - go, go, go, go, go, squirrel!. go.

76. What colour is your underwear?

I have mood underwear so it varies

77. Chocolate or Vanilla?

Chocolate

78. Favourite ice cream flavour?

Anything with candy bits like Prawline and caramel, frozen chocolate bits or any addition to the regular flavor.

79. What colour shirt are you wearing?

Purple - the color of Royalty.

80. What colour pants?

Black - the color of my soul

81. Favourite tv show?

I won't mention Matador again...though I SHOULD because your heathens needs a new hero to believe in like Tony Bravo - CIA agent and soccer star. Now I never missed Hell on Wheels.

82. Favourite movie?

Casablanca today because I just watched it again. Such a great movie from a time when such a great mini-masterpiece could be made. I wish I had a friend to watch movies with. That is what hurts me the most about my life right now. I miss that.

83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?

I can't do Lindsay Lohan in anything, even anything widely regarded as good.

85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?

All I remember about that movie I the trailer they showed before it. It was for this movie. My best friend Coral was sitting beside me and she whispered in my ear "I bet that is what it's like in your head every day." I was in tears that she understand me so well.



87. First person you talked to today?

You momma. I had to send her into the snow for crucial supplies. She put tennis rackets on her feet and was back with my POP TARTS in no time.


88. Last person you talked to today?

Also your Momma if she gets here early enough with my body scrub and Invader Zim bootleg DVDs She does that and I will allow her to stay the night. It's cold as a witches elbow out there right now. Minus 40 in Celcius.

89. Name a person you hate?

Sarah Palin - intellectually devoid of an original thought or fresh idea. She never works with other groups. Just responds to their complaints by turning everything morally relative. If my boy stood on a dog than so did Ellen when she posted a similar picture. I love how she acts like it's the rest of us don't understand the truth. Well I follow her now on Facebook. I hope she can educate me about everything wrong I have believed up until this time. If it gives me super vision and allows me to see Russia from my house, then why wouldn't take this intellectual journey?

90. Name a person you love?

Sarah Palin

91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?

My same beloved Sarah.

92. In a fight with someone?

Hopefully not Sarah. She would hunt me down and take my balls and beard scalp as trophies.

93. How many sweatpants do you have?

I am more of a pj pant kind of guy. But never out of the house. I believe you wear pants and socks and shoes for the public. Unless it's summer then you can wear sandals...without socks.

94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?

Enough to be mixed and matched for maximum style regardless of the weather out there.

95. Last movie you watched?

Foxcatcher. Very good and very creepy. Kind of like Black Swan only more uncomfortable to watch.

96. Favourite actress?

Emily Blunt. I came across a lesbian scene she did years ago and I thought she was alright. Plus she is extra special good in Day After Tomorrow and everything else I see her in.


97. Favourite actor?

Walton Googins from Justified.

98. Do you tan a lot?

I am proud of my whiteness.


99. Have any pets?

 
He is such a pretty cat.
 

No comments: