Friday, February 13, 2015

7 Days



This was a great premise (if you don't think about it too much) for an action/adventure TV series. The government has a device that allows Chrononaut Frank Parker to travel back in time 7 days to prevent disasters like the destruction of the White House or a deadly virus. I loved the time travel aspects and all the fun you can have with Frank's knowledge of the future but the show never forgets the action. The relationships between the characters is also very strong. To the end of my days I will never forget the name Olga Vukavich. That Russian Doctor was alright. The show lasted 3 seasons and made 66 episodes.


Seven Days is a science fiction television series based around the premise of time travel which was produced by UPN from 1998. The plot follows a secret branch of the United States' National Security Agency who have developed a time travelling device based upon alien technology found at Roswell.

 

2 comments:

Mike D. said...

I liked this show. They should have given it more time to develop

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I liked it too. I watched it faithfully for years on the UPN.