Thursday, February 5, 2015

Fantastic Custom Action Figures From Loose Collector

 
I so wish I had the talent to create custom figures like this but I was one of those kids who couldn't even put together a model as a kid, even when the pieces were pre-painted. I can't imagine keeping any line straight. And I never know how far from the plastic to put the spray paint can. I had a friend who was making me a foot and a half custom Phantom figure but she hates me now so I will never see that one. All of these one of a kind figures are gorgeous.















 

2 comments:

Cap'n Carrot said...

Like the Dick Grayson Batman. Not sure why it's so hard to make good Zatanna or Moon Knight figures but I haven't ever seen a version of either I thought was really good. The small JLU Zatanna figure I have is okay and the only one of her I've ever picked up.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am currently in love with the vinyl statue from Kotobukiya. That Zatanna is gorgeous. But you are right. I don't have a single example of her in my collection. I have to research what is out there.