Sunday, February 1, 2015

I Knew I Would Be A Spartan

 
Spartan
 
You're the battle-field butcher from ancient Greece!

You're courageous, disciplined and a perfectionist. When it comes to a challenge - you face it head on and no matter what happens, you will fight until victory is achieved. You have a habit of biting off more than you can chew, but others respect your enthusiasm and persistence. There's more to you than meets the eye; you're caring and selfless - always making sure than your family's interests come first. You'll do whatever it takes to look after them!
 
I finally got to be something good in one of these stupid Facebook quizzes, which except for this one are all totally unscientific pieces of BS. Worse yet, I just found the song that was number one on the day I was born. What a lame universe of music was I born into. GAH!
 


4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahaha -- This is RED DEER! I can hear you from here. "Help Me Rhonda" is one of my fave songs -- great to sing along to!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I had that one coming I guess. Gah. I hate the Beach Boys. They are so bad at harmony that my father wouldn't use them to teach us how to sing. They were beneath my talents and those of my father....and my fathers before him.

DrGoat said...

We were Beatles, Stones, Hendrix, Zeppelin, etc. fans back then but the Beach Boys had an important place in music back then. California and surfing and all that. It was a great time.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I just never got them. I discovered them and the Beatles at the same time. Guess who I went with. Add QUEEN and the BB can't compete.