Saturday, February 7, 2015

More Worlds From The Multiversity



 






 
(click to enlarge)
 
I am a huge fan of these alternate universes. What If? and Elseworlds are my favorite kinds of comics. I have read a thousand stories of the regular heroes. Give a twist to their origin (like making Batman into a Green Lantern or having Superman land in the jungle and not Kansas) and my interest is piqued. Of course the Captain Marvel Universe is the best example shown here. How can you beat a talking tiger? That would be a great cosplay costume for a group of Captain Marvel fans.
 

1 comment:

Tim Knight said...

It's great to see these without the text.

Like you I adore the Captain Marvel Universe and really hope that DC does it justice in the future, following the wonderful groundwork set down by Grant Morrison in his recent Thunderworld issue of Multiversity.