Wednesday, February 4, 2015

New Daredevil Trailer From Netflix



One of the things missing from this trailer is a good look at Daredevil's powers in action. The Ben Affleck movie did that 'radar sense' the way I always imagined it to work. If the FLASH can do great speed effects, the DD superheroics should be easy.

In trailer, viewers finally have a solid look at Charlie Cox as Daredevil and Matt Murdock, along with the rest of the series’ starring cast. The first season of Daredevil looks to tell crimefighter’s origin story, chronicling Matt Murdock’s ascent from blind lawyer to the protector of New York City’s Hell’s Kitchen.

The Netflix-exclusive series, which is officially part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, will kick off Marvel’s extensive partnership with the digital television provider. Following Daredevil will be AKA Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and The Defenders.

6 comments:

Jordan said...

Is that Scott Glenn as "Stick"? Awesome!

j-swin said...

CAN.
NOT.
WAIT....

Chase March said...

I agree. I am sure they will develop that though. It looks great!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I too have big hopes for this one. I hope it's the kind of series I can totally binge watch the first season. I have never really done that before with a NETFLIX show.

j-swin said...

House of cards ate us whole, like a dog snatching an ice cream cone. Binged for a solid week on seasons 1 & 2

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

See and that one I watched weekly. Stupid stupid stupid