Friday, February 13, 2015

Stupid FOX Network

 
This is why I hate the world. You would think that SOMEWHERE I could find a copy of the I LOVE LISA episode of the Simpsons. It's the classic Valentine's episode where Ralph Wiggum decides he loves Lisa because she is the only one to give him a Valentine's card- the also classic I CHOO CHOO CHOOSE YOU card. So I looked for the episode to embed or share on the Facebook and it can't be found unless I want a copy in RUSSIAN. You would think that this ONE day a year the assholes a FOX would show a little love to fans and allow a copy to exist on the You Tubes. But why should they? It's a cold, cruel loveless world out there. I just ask for a little 'fair use' around here. I got a mission and it annoys me when I am denied the proper tools and images to make my art.

 

4 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Its the one marked "Premium" at the bottom.

http://watchsimpsons-online.blogspot.com/2012/12/i-love-lisa.html

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Oh you are one of the good ones.

Unknown said...

Hero!

Dr. Theda said...

Back in elementary school I was the one with the "empty" container... there was usually one from the Teacher , and that was about it... Valentines Day always let know that no one liked Stacey..