Sunday, February 8, 2015

Welcome To The Week Of Love






 
Because I am all about the love, I will try to find the best Valentine cards to celebrate that love during this next week. I like that a Friday the 13th precedes the magical day. That has to put SOME kind of curse on the whole operation. I only like this time of year because after the 14th you can get chocolate covered cherries on the cheap at Walmart. It's the only hope I have to get anything from an admirer next week and I have no shame about buying expired chocolate candy hearts. I would love to get something from someone who admires me but that won't happen unless I do it for myself. Plus who admires me more than me? No one, that's who. I am a misunderstood gargoyle and I will get my chocolate anyway that I can.
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I prefer to Skelebrate February 15th. St Skeletor's day.

Wings1295 said...

I am going to enjoy both the 13th and the 14th! And I love that Aquaman and Mera Valentine, such a great one!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Nice retro valentines!

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Is this that thing you humans call "love"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jikPDpEUJAw