Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Conversation Comment Of The Week

S - But it's fake ennui. I'm happier than a Care Bear most of the time.
 
Calvin Heighton What would be your Care Bear Name? I would be Pierre Ennui and I would be a sad hairless cat from France...but not Paris, some town no one has ever heard about.
 
 
Now I have to find a picture of a hairless cat wearing a beret and possibly holding a bagette while looking all sad. Not just an outer sadness but a deep inner despair. I also need to find a hairless cat stuffed animal with a Mr Sad face on his chest like the other Care 'Bears' have.
 
 
Why do they call themselves the Care BEARS anyways? They are not all technically bears since there is a lion and an elephant in the group. My guy here is like the Eeyore of the group only with an accent. A whiney French accent and a general disinterest in becoming involved in the Care Bear adventures - which he finds pointless to the extreme.
 
 


 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

If anyone can find such illustrations, YOU can! I have faith in your abilities.

Nathan said...

The other animals were introduced later, and are called Care Bear Cousins. Presumably "cousins" isn't supposed to be taken literally.