Tuesday, March 17, 2015

If He Hates Us So Much, Why Does He Imitate Our Form?

 
He is a killer robot. He can look like anything he wants and still be just as deadly. He can be a rolling ball of spikes. Why look like a person? I think looking like us is a deliberate decision. He so wants to be human but will never be. He only got our hatred and thirst for destruction from us. Trapped in an iron shell he is beyond human touch which is what every living person really wants. I would be pissed as well.
 
I might just be the only one on the planet who doesn't like human touch. I find you all to be very sticky and germy (I say that with peace and love).
 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You and Howie Mandel.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I taught in the germ factory for decades...I don't use Purell a lot but I should have. I have seen many a germy, dirty ragamuffin.

And ragamuffins are the worst kind.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

sticky & germy :D