Friday, March 13, 2015

Online Toy Shopping Today

I feel like I haven't bought an action figure in months so today I think I will go on the search for these Firefly legacy figures from FUNKO. They already did the crew of the Serenity in 3 3/4 sized but as you know I prefer the six inch figures. These LEGACY figures are especially good looking with photorealistic depictions of the characters from the show. I so hope they make the remaining crew members and the ship itself. I miss having a good store in Canada to buy from. My guy in Montreal retired. He had all the latest stuff which he would save up for me until I had a large box worth and then send it all for NINE FREAKIN' DOLLARS shipping. It's the way online purchases should be - SIMPLE and with maximum selection and the ability to pre-order pieces months in advance. On days like today I will once again try to research a business that can fill those needs. If you have any suggestions (especially of stores in Canada) I would appreciate the heads up.

 

 


 
 

2 comments:

DrGoat said...

That first Malcolm Reynolds in the box looks great, but that second one in the blister pack looks more like Woody from Toy Story.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Lower production standards to keep that unit price down.