Friday, March 13, 2015

The Cave Of Cool Caption Collection By Al Bruno III

http://albruno3.blogspot.ca/2015/03/every-picture-tells-story-and-you-can.html

 
Brother Al Bruno III reminded me with this post that some of my captions are pure genius. It was great to see some of my favorites collected by someone else. I never know what sticks and what doesn't so thanks for the validation, Al. Of all the ones he liked of course this one is my personal favorite of all time. I can just hear the kid's voice in my head.

 

3 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

well there you go, Cal... rubs right on the world, which we all ready knew of course.

:)

Jeremy

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Does he count as a fanboy of yours?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Isn't everyone a fanboy of mine? Don't burst my bubble if they are not.