Monday, April 27, 2015

He Loves Me

We have a bedtime ritual. He sleeps behind me on the bed all night when I am on the computer until I go to sleep then he goes to his spot to get scratches and a nice rub down before I fall asleep. After that happens he leave the bed and goes to his spot in the living room. In the morning he will wake me up if he senses in anyway that I am aware of him. There is no drifting off back to bliss with this attention whore. I hate waking up so can't wait to get out of bed.

Last night however was different. He never left me all night. When I turned over, her was there. I felt like I was dying and he was protecting me from whatever was ready to drag me to the other side. It was nice but weird. Change in routines always freak me out.

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Maybe he was just trying to comfort you after your "toy sites that won't ship to Canada" meltdown.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

That would be his style.