Thursday, April 2, 2015

I Saw The Dream

Did you ever see a girl in the grocery store that you wish you had hours to talk to...just because her story seems that interesting?? Well I had that experience today. There was a girl spritzing the vegetables that I wish I could have talked to. She just moved like music if that makes any sense. What a magnificent creature she was. She had the darkest black hair and dark eyes. And a ball cap to cover her short hair and stretchie pants just completed the look for me. I am so pathetic. Is there anyone who reads my balloon juice that finds any of this...charming? Interesting enough to want to introduce a sister or cousin to me?

 

2 comments:

j-swin said...

Come on down to Daytona, Kal. We'll go on the prowl and find you a kitty.

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

That's my dream too Cal.