Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I Think I Love You Kimmy Schmidt






 
Ellie Kemper can never do any other role or it will spoil thing for me. It's really too bad but she is now Kimmy Schmidt for life to me. I don't want to see her in some stupid lifetime movie where she is a blind cancer victim on the run from a serial killer. I know because I have seen that same film many times on Lifetime. It's where all the cute actresses eventually end up. Just keep putting out Kimmy Schmidt shows for the rest of her life and have that other redhead from the Wendy's commercials join her on the show as her real life sister. Man, I am just full of great ideas today.
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great show. Tina Fey wrote this part and show specifically with Kemper as the lead. Smart casting all round. I always liked her in The Office so it's nice to see her in a leading role.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I missed her on the office so she is like this new person for me. Not matter what she does after this she will be Kimmy to me.