Wednesday, April 15, 2015

If You Wonder Why I Am A Fan Of Riddle


http://news.entertainmentearth.com/2015/04/14/cosplayer-spotlight-riddles-messy-wardrobe/


This is a great article about the best cosplayer out there - Riki AKA Riddle. She was the first cosplay model that got my attention with her deadly combination of looks and superior costuming skills. She GETS what it means to be a cosplayer and never disappoints and never phones it in. I am happy that she has commented on this blog and talked to me on Facebook a few times. For a fan like me that is a cool thing. I am sure many of you out there understand. Just read the article. Check out that collection of photos at the end and tell me you have ever seeing a finer collection of characters done beautifully. I am happy to see her getting this kind of good press. She's the real deal and was born in Canada so that makes her a local girl. I still wait for her version of Squirrel Girl. If ANYONE deserves to be in that costume it's my girl, Riki.





 

6 comments:

david_b said...

Closest to perfection I've ever seen..

Thank you sir.

Barbecue17 said...

Nobody ever has to justify their Riddle fandom! She is very sweet and I enjoyed getting to meet her in person last year at Heroes on in Charlotte!

j-swin said...

i saw frank cho is hosting a life drawing session at big wow comic fest in san jose and riddle volunteered to be the model. man, i wish i could be there.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Tell me about it. He draws only the sexiest women. I would to see a CHO version of Riddle.

j-swin said...

His ivy doomkitty is outta sight.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I look all the body love stuff that Ivy is doing as of late. Big Girls can do sexy cosplay as well.