Wednesday, April 8, 2015

New To The Collection Of Cool

 
It takes a lot of patience sometimes to find a long cherished piece for my toy collection. I immediately fell in love with the figures, vehicles and weapons that were produced from the movie Mars Attacks. Of all the toys in that line, this Martian Flying Saucer was the real prize for me. However he was snatched up too quickly for me to get at the time. Over the years the price for one always seemed outrageous. But just look at the beauty now. The wait was worth it. Even the box art is in spectacular condition.
 
 
I follow several good collector's groups on Facebook and I have found that some really good deals can be found with just a bit of research. I love all those American sellers with product to sell. MINT IN PACKAGE product to sell.
 

 
I already have the Doom Saucer below but to pay 30 dollars for the lot, I was happy to take both vehicles off the seller's hands. I do love the bubble top to these ships. I have a weakness for bubble tops and clear helmets.

 
 

6 comments:

Dave said...

Very cool - congrats! Can you recommend some good FB toy groups? I'm new to that angle.

Dr. Theda said...

I really like my Mars Attacks toys...
Glad that you got the silver saucer...

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Congrats!

Nick Ward said...

PANTONE
17-5633 TPX

david_b said...

LOVE the toys, great acquisition.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

What is that Nick?