Thursday, April 16, 2015

Rand Paul Is Such A Ridiculous Numnut That I Can't Take Him Serious For Even One Second

 
Just so I alienate more followers (remember my goal is to finally dip below ten) I will still comment on the American election process which is populated by the biggest bunch of mouth breathers and window licker than I have seen gathered in one place. And it's only going to get worse. If you buy a second of this bullshit then you are a fool. All of them are evil and stupid and will not serve you will. Just please vote for the one who will hurt you the least and if you could let go of your hatred for her and her husband (who are not even black - what kind of bigots ARE you people anyways?) you would she that she has the balls and the experience to do the job. Ted Cruz has only been an asshole for two years. Why does he get his shot now? Regardless, it will once again be a magnificent show - a true Confederacy of Dunces. If you are trying to sell m any other kind of balloon juice just please take your wagon down the road.
 

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

And it's ridiculous how much money they spend on elections too.

DrGoat said...

True, all politicians are bought and paid for. You seem to have your fair share of morons and other politicians passing medieval laws up there too.

DrGoat said...

And it will take a lot more than that to get me to unfollow pal. The truth doesn't hurt anymore and there are still a lot of rational people down here. Who knows. I'm still sad there will be no more Justifieds.

Sam G said...

Preach Brutha Cal! On a side note, I'm enjoying your Daredevil episode reviews. I just finished episode 10. Holy shit. It's hard not to just binge through them.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am jealously guarding my Daredevil for the right time in the day. 2 more Justifieds is too much to hold onto for very much longer but I can't let it go either. I hate a great show ending.