Thursday, April 9, 2015

Tomorrow - WE BINGE






 
Alright Netflix. Here is my second trip into the world of binge watching. I watch an episode of Kimmy Schmidt a day so that is not really a binge but I had all of the first season in the can before watching episode one. I hope Daredevil will inspire me to watch the whole 13 parts in one shot. I like everything I have seen so far and especially am looking forward to Vincent D'Nofrio doing a killer Wilson Fisk - AKA The Kingpin. Everyone from Spider-Man to the Punisher have tried to take this thug out and not quite put him down for good. I even like the evolution of the costume that Matt goes through. A great homage to the comic and late 70s television appearance of the character.
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It has begun. Hee hee.

Chase March said...

I'm at episode 10 right now. Loving it!

Rob R said...

Holy c$@p, I am enjoying this series!!!!