Tuesday, April 7, 2015

What Is Happening To Me?

I still have the same 24 hours in the day to fill and I seem to be building up more and more shows that I just can't seem to dig into. I snack on an episode here and there though I love most of the shows that I do watch. I have NEVER left The Good Wife or Justified this long before.

The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - 7 unwatched episodes
The Good Wife - four unwatched episodes
Battle Creek - can't even start but want to
Justified - four unwatched episodes (??)
I.Zombie - first two episodes unwatched
Gangland Undercover - six unwatched episodes which is season one
Broad City - Season One unwatched
Vikings - Season Two unwatched
Walking Dead - Abandoned two seasons ago
AGENTS of SHEILD - dropped and I don't know why
Arrow - dropped for much the same reason
Happy Valley Season One - cop show from Britain. I want something different
Motive - great Canadian procedural - 3 unwatched episodes
Batman vs Robin animated feature
Dig - just started episode one
Black Sails - Season two unwatched

 

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Maybe you've just reached your saturation point?

Unknown said...

You have to get back on the Justified train pronto! The last few episodes have been excellent, and I don't want it to end. I'm not quite ready for a life without Raylan Givens.

DrGoat said...

I've watched Justified cause I couldn't let the last season go by without me. I do have all but the first 2 of Vikings to watch and most of Agents of Shield I haven't seen yet. I started Dig but kinda lost interest.

DrGoat said...

And I'm totally with Brian. Gonna really miss Raylan.

nolan said...

Oh yeah, happy valley is a great show!
Add bloodline to the list too...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Been looking at Bloodline.