Sunday, May 10, 2015

I Can't Believe I've Been Watching TEEN MOM For Six Years And Other TV Times

I just can't break my addiction to this show. One of the girls I really like (Catelyn) and one I really hate (Farrah) and the other two I am relatively indifferent about. Then Amber goes and gets interesting again by moving a man twenty years older than her into her house who proposes to he after only a month. The bad life choices go on for these girls.


Remember when MTV played music? Those were really the good old days.


Dig has taken me on a weird ride but now nine episodes in I have to see how this ends. Lots of filler in this one. They could have done the story in a third of the episodes. They should have told the story over a 48 hour period of time and tightened up the action a bit. That being said there were some nice moments and nice surprises here. I just watched episode 10. I was hoping for a decent ending to this mini-series and I got it. The Middle East location are nice to look at also. This one plays like a novel on screen and that is in no way a criticism. Worth your time if you want something fresh.

 

No comments: