Monday, May 4, 2015

My Beard Has More Poo Than The Loo?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/beards-contain-more-poo-toilet-5631899

Yeh, if I lived in Eastern Europe! I have access to soap and body wash which also cleans a beard. But I can see why people would find a beard messy. It's very Taliban if you let it go wild. Best to get the eggs out before the birds hatch with frequent combing. COMB COMB COMB. If you need to, get a little comb. The comb from a Monster High doll is serious the BEST beard comb I ever had. I need to get a photo of myself that I myself have not taken. I may age into a dignified old man.


Now THIS is a great Monster High custom doll. If any monster would have a monster teenager it would be the Evil Clown. What would her name be? It has to be something both clown and monster related. I see her having to deal with people's perception of Clowns while she attends Monster High. It's cool to hate clowns until you know one, that kind of theme. She is of course a new student who moves a lot from school to school because she is with the CIRCUS. Of course her arrival inspires a whole CIRCUS themed line. Damn, that is a great backstory. Someone call my agent.

 

2 comments:

Konsumterra said...

stomache bacteria does not = poo - most studies not by scientists - we are all covered in stomache bacteria and they will swarm over any room you spend time
in

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

SEE!