Thursday, August 6, 2015

Deadpool - Red Band Trailer



I was never a fan of this character. He always seemed to me to be a smart talker like Spider-Man only with swords and guns which is not a very original idea. He is known for being wacky and goofy and marginally trustworthy and for some reason people love him. Maybe it's the creative death he dishes out like the Punisher. He was created by Rob Liefeld whose lack of ability to create original characters should have left this loser in the dustbin of comic book history but other creators have turned him into some Mutant joker. Ryan Reynolds played him in the first Wolverine movie and has always had an affinity for the character so any praise or blame goes to him after this movie succeeds or fails. I actively avoid any comics with the character so if I am missing something please let me know so I can be informed. Overall this trailer leaves me cold.

1 comment:

Chase March said...

Hi Kal,

I agree. I know so many people hyped for this. Glad to find someone having the same stance as me.

Hope you have a great weekend,

Chase