Monday, August 3, 2015

Favorite Facebook Comment Of The Day - This Guy Really Knows Me

Brother Al Bruno III tagged me with this story.  I commented that commenting on Texas stupidity was beneath my skills as a satirist to comment on. Al sends me the very best stuff to caption or post about but this one seemed too easy for me. I must have been tired because this story is Cave of Cool gold. No more so than for the comment I got from someone on the Facebooks. I never get quality trolling like this so I had to mention it.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/12/1223118/-Police-Make-Women-Throw-Out-Tampons-Before-Entering-TX-Senate-Gallery-While-Allowing-Concealed-Guns

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS
 
 

Women are being forced to throw out tampons and maxi pads to enter the Senate gallery, which has been confirmed by DPS. That's right: menstruating women are being denied entry to the Senate gallery unless they throw out their supplies.
[...]


However, people with concealed handgun licenses are allowed to bypass long lines to enter the Gallery through the expedited CHL entrance, and per DPS, if a person has a CHL, they can take their gun into the gallery.
 
 


I am sorry but I agree with this law. I am more afraid of a bloody tampon than some maniac with a gun. In fact, if that tampon touches me I will ask the maniac with the gun to shoot me himself. No disrespect to my sister girls but that shit is nasty and reason ONE why it's so much better to be a guy. I will put an unused tampon over your bullet wound to keep you alive but I will not handle the one from your period for any reason. If it touches the floor, we move. Or burn that part of the house after having the exorcism done. What? Too much?

This Calvin guy is a Republican I am guessing and thinks treating women this way is okay? If so, another piece of evidence for his commitment in an institution for the criminally insane.

How great is that, eh? I don't argue about the need to be institutionalized but calling me a REPUBLICAN is an insult that I will not abide. Pistols at DAWN will solve this. All usual rules still apply. My second will be in touch.

1 comment:

Dr. Theda said...

Thanks for a daily "Smile" that we got from reading this good Sir....