Wednesday, August 5, 2015

From The Reality That Is My Pitiful Life

 
I have always been a fan of the Cola. Be it Coke or Pepsi I didn't care. Even RC Cola is great. I still maintain it's the best mixer for a Rye and Coke. Coke is more caramel in it's taste while Pepsi has more zip and zing to it. I love each most out of a cold bottle.
 
Coca Cola changed their formula in the 80s. It went from tasting like joy to tasting like toilet water. I was a Pepsi guy every since.
 
 
Coke became an evil corporation at that point in my mind. They were worse than Skynet or Umbrella or Disney. They had a plan to put addictive chemicals in their pop so that when the time came, they could control the world and it's Coke drinking population. Only instead of controlling everyone, the additive killed them....the reanimated them leaving us Pepsi drinker to fight for our lives in a world where a vicious corporation uses the dead to defeat the living. Only we have something he dead will never have....our brains and our technology. Together we will fight our way to the head of the Coca Cola corporation and remove the head at the top...literally. It will no doubt be some time travelling Nazi vampire so you won't miss him when he goes.
 



 
But we do not go into the battle unprepared. For decades the Pepsi Corp has used it's team of super powered agents like Pepsi Man to fight against this Final Solution. The Trackers were the corporations last resort. Modified off road and on road vehicles. Voice activated A.I. and supplies, weapons, communications, medical and directions to other teams and other supply caches. We can win this one small team at a time. Like the Rat Patrol we have all he skills to get in and out quick. Gather intel, plan and then make our strike.
 
Now how does this relate to my name on a bottle of Coke, you ask?
 
Now PART of this whole evil plan is to deny ME personally my name on a bottle of Coke. They did it for every other name in the world. I think they made a HITLER one but that one was probably photoshopped. It's the way that the MAN identifies the radical elements in the population and try to keep us down. But now he has called me out. Now he has gotten me involved.
 
My brilliant friend Sarah remembered me and it was the first one she grabbed. She has heard me bitch about my exclusion from the 'fun' for years now I'll bet.
 
So it does exist. I can go out and look for one.
 
Finally they get around to me. What is their game do you think?
 
Time to choose your side AND your vehicle. Get your order in soon if you want the custom upgrades. I say go for he full entertainment package. The wifi alone is worth it.
 





 
Even Cobra makes a fine product.
 
 

1 comment:

j-swin said...

Nuts to your smelly cola! I choose dr pepper.