Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I Am Just About Had It With The Sour Puss Look On This One's Face

You are considered a beauty fashion model but you never smile. You sneer at the rest of us little people more than Kristen Stewart and that is saying a lot. You are stupid and can barely hold a conversation with interviewers who are basically kissing your ass and telling you that you are great - something you hear all the time anyways. So stop with the annoyance at all things HUMAN and just smile and do your stupid little interviews and model your stupid size 0 clothing. You wanted the fame and you want to promote your stupid movie so play the game. You are no more special than anyother bobble headed brat out there. You even have the stink of Taylor Smith on you and you still come across as repugnantly unlikeable. And that is not because you are pretty. I think deep down you are just a cunt and not make-up or photoshop can ever cover up that.

 
Cara Delevingne
 
 

4 comments:

DrGoat said...

She seems to be cultivating that Brat doll look. I agree, she
can shove it.

Unknown said...

Um, that's some entitled male sexist shit right there. Women are under no obligation to smile.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Yup. You are right. Just my rant. She can be as annoying as she wants to be. It's her right to be unlikeable. She is doing it so well that she has been recognized by me. I only hate the best so it's a compliment to her and not sexist at all. I love women. Just not her.

spider-kev said...

Plus, I could carpet my house with those eyebrows. ..trim those things, please. .you look like Chewbacca.